Skribent: Vincent Bentley
Til: dng
Nye-emner: [DNG] space needed for upgrades
Emne: Re: [DNG] Error updating ascii today
I was using a 100MB tmpfs for /tmp which worked on Jessie. I increased
it to 500MB and it still didn't allow apt to update on Ascii. So, to
answer your question I put /tmp on another file system with 6GB free and
the update worked. I didn't have enough free space on /tmp after all.

Reading the man page for apt-secure I am wondering if changes to apt
regarding signature checking require more /tmp space.

-Vince-