著者: KatolaZ
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] devuan packages explorer
On Tue, Jul 04, 2017 at 01:13:47AM +0200, Gionni FireGarden wrote:
> hi all!
> by now we don't have a place like packages.debian.org or packages.ubuntu.com
> so i create with a friend a PoC for that.
> We work on this idea just two nights, after work: it's really a primitive
> Proof of Concept so please be merciful [gh], but we are improving day by
> day.

[cut]

> you can find what we have done here
> http://devuanpackages.viralds.it
>
> do you like the idea? and this primitive implementation?
> if you have any hints or suggests or bad words: we are here :)

Hi Firegarden,

thank you very much for your effort, and for this very nice
proof-of-concept. I think it is definitely a good step in the right
direction, and something much required by the Devuan community. As I
told you in private, among the several things that could/should be
included are:

0) suite (release) information (and lists by suite)

1) source package information

2) actual "Contents" stuff (we should liaise with parazyd/Dan on this
point)

3) links to the Devuan/Debian VCS page

4) maybe a flag to say whether the package is originally from Debian,
has been forked from Debian, or is a native Devuan one.

Great work, indeed.

HND

KatolaZ