著者: Joachim Fahrner
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Listserver configuration
Am 2017-07-03 22:27, schrieb Gregory Nowak:

> I'm not seeing this here, and the A record for tupac2.dyne.org
> resolves correctly. Could there be a DNS issue on your end perhaps?

Normally name resolution works fine, and tupac2.dyne.org is the only
server with such errors in my postfix log.
I'm using unbound on Devuan as a local caching recursive dns server.
Could it be that dyne.org name servers have temporary connection
problems?
I just did several tries and got:

$ host tupac2.dyne.org
$ host tupac2.dyne.org
tupac2.dyne.org has address 178.62.188.7

BTW: why is the TTL so short (300 secs)? Maybe that's a problem?

Jochen