著者: zap
To: svante.signell, dng
古いトピック: Re: [DNG] How long should I expect to wait for openrc to be ready in devuan ascii
題目: Re: [DNG] OPENRC now works! thank you Svante for your patience
Just to make it clear, I have replied once more with the title changed...

I have donated 10$ to devuan as a thanks. I am not super rich, but I
have done what I can. so thank you.