:: Re: [DNG] How long should I expect …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Arnt Karlsen
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] How long should I expect to wait for openrc to be ready in devuan ascii
On Sun, 2 Jul 2017 14:21:04 -0400, zap wrote in message
<4ab545b8-d9ba-e8d4-df1e-fa8a0c73e902@???>:

> On 07/02/2017 11:09 AM, Svante Signell wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Seems like max file size is 40k for the mailing list, so the mail to
> > the list is blocked. zap, did the attached files reach your private
> > mail?
>
> Well, I think I received them, unless the ones you sent got shrunk. ;)

..one easy way to make sure, is list those attached file's checksums,
so chey can be chk'ed with e.g. md5sum -c upwards, for "the works",
'aptitude install jacksum' and play around. ;o)

Scenarios always come in sets of three: