:: [DNG] Beware the Icedove to Thunder…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Clark Sideroad
A: Dng
Asunto: [DNG] Beware the Icedove to Thunderbird transition
If you have a non-standard setup the Debian scripted install can make a
mess and then bring up a text window saying things didn't go as planned.

They say things can't get lost "don't worry", but if you are running an
ancient, a "Daily" build or non-Debian set-up worry. I'm sure it worked
for them.

There is a Debian wiki about it but it didn't help my situation.

My advice: back-up everything related including hidden files in the
users home directory, rename and hide them before pulling the trigger on
the transition script.

--

Clarke