:: Re: [DNG] How long should I expect …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: zap
A: svante.signell, dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] How long should I expect to wait for openrc to be ready in devuan ascii

On 07/01/2017 05:32 AM, Svante Signell wrote:
> On Fri, 2017-06-30 at 20:12 -0400, zap wrote:
>> It is a little too confusing trying to install openrc at the moment
>> so I
>> will pass for now...
>>
>> It is just a shame that the runit-init package was taken down...
> The instructions are crystal clear...

There were parts that didn't make sense to me though. I am using amd64
btw and I could not find all the requirements of this,
maybe it is me, but I cannot find all the packages required in:
debian/control as addressed below:

4) cd util-linux-2.29.2/
Install all packages needed in debian/control as root:
see Build-Depends: entry