:: Re: [DNG] Questions about Devuan in…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Antony Stone
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Questions about Devuan installer

https://devuan.org/ - current stable is “Jessie”

> 2) At what URL can I download the latest network install ISO file for
>    that version?

Picking a mirror at random from the list at https://devuan.org/

Click on http://devuan.smallinnovations.nl
Click on "devuan_jessie"
Click on "installer-iso"
Choose the one you need from the list
http://devuan.smallinnovations.nl/?dir=devuan_jessie/installer-iso

- either
http://devuan.smallinnovations.nl/devuan_jessie/installer-
iso/devuan_jessie_1.0.0_i386_NETINST.iso

or

http://devuan.smallinnovations.nl/devuan_jessie/installer-
iso/devuan_jessie_1.0.0_amd64_NETINST.iso

> 3) Are there any landmines when installing from this ISO file?

Not in my experience, no.

> 4) Is Amprolla OK now?

Not my area of expertise - maybe someone else will answer this.

Antony.

--
Programming is a Dark Art, and it will always be. The programmer is
fighting against the two most destructive forces in the universe:

- Damian Conway, Perl God

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.