:: Re: [DNG] Questions about Devuan in…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: fsmithred
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Questions about Devuan installer
On 07/01/2017 12:17 PM, Steve Litt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to install a brand new, Devuan stable Qemu guest, so I have some
> questions:
>
> 1) What's the name of the current stable version?

jessie

> 2) At what URL can I download the latest network install ISO file for
>    that version?

files.devuan.org

> 3) Are there any landmines when installing from this ISO file?

That depends on what battles you've chosen. If you don't want your
wireless firmware to be automatically installed, you must choose expert
install to be asked what you want.

> 4) Is Amprolla OK now?

Yes, it was fixed, and it only affected ascii, not jessie.

-fsr