:: Re: [devuan-dev] Fulcanelli offline…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: devuan developers internal list
Sujet: Re: [devuan-dev] Fulcanelli offline??
On Sat, 01 Jul 2017, KatolaZ wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 01, 2017 at 11:20:50AM +1200, Daniel Reurich wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Just noticed that fulcanelli.dyne.org appears to be offline...
> >

> Yep, I noticed it about 20 minutes ago. Don't have more news,
> unfortunately.

probably an interruption in Servus' services

11:27:27 up 4 days, 55 min, 11 users, load average: 0.03, 0.11, 0.09

there was also a power-cut 4 days ago

our friends at Servus.at have supported us (Dyne) for AGES without
asking a dime, our very first server (Ishtar) was on their premises.

I will go to Linz and have a meeting with them in September, meanwhile
I propose a discussion about donating an amount of money to them to
support their struggle as in this period they have financial
limitations and are victims on an attack on "free culture" by local
politicians.

I am confident that a donation would help them keeping our service up
also by adding a UPS unit to it and carrying on with the electricity
bills.

ciao