:: Re: [DNG] How long should I expect …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] How long should I expect to wait for openrc to be ready in devuan ascii
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 14:20:08 +0000
Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@???> wrote:

> On 170629-19:34-0400, zap wrote:
> > not really complaining for the most part. But I am curious that's
> > all.
> I wish I knew better, but, for a simple question of mine today (see
> my other email of today, and the links to dev1galaxy.org post of
> mine) I only after some time waiting got a reply...

Would it be possible for you to install OpenRC from upstream source? I
know that's easily doable with runit or s6, but I know little about
OpenRC.

SteveT

Steve Litt
June 2017 featured book: The Key to Everyday Excellence
http://www.troubleshooters.com/key