:: Re: [DNG] How long should I expect …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Miroslav Rovis
À: golinux
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] How long should I expect to wait for openrc to be ready in devuan ascii
On 170630-10:16-0500, golinux@??? wrote:
> On 2017-06-30 09:20, Miroslav Rovis wrote:
> >
> > . . . (and although I can log in to GDO, I'm
> > very clumsy at finding out things in there still, to be able to tell
> > you).
> >

> I often get to gdo from the dev1galaxy forum:
>
> https://dev1galaxy.org/viewforum.php?id=18 (gdo projects)
> https://dev1galaxy.org/viewforum.php?id=19 (gdo issues)
>
> The bot that posts those threads is a bit whimsical. But it does provide a
> handy, searchable db of what is on git and access to the target at one
> click.
>
> golinux

Thanks, golinux!

Aaah, I have browsed those on a few occasions, but only once you start using Devuan so much more you slowly start to get the grip on it... So slowly here...

But the Svante Signell's tips in the other email is so appealing... Except, time is needed more abundantly for all that one would like to do...

--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia