:: Re: [DNG] WARNING! DO NOT APT-GET U…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: KatolaZ
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] WARNING! DO NOT APT-GET UPDATE/UPGRADE ON ASCII
On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 05:38:16PM -0400, zap wrote:

[cut]

> Oh the irony...
>
> To those on this list who are Christians or some other religious group...
>
> ;) anyways though thank you for helping me apply the fix on my system,
> I don't know what would have happened one way or another, but thank you.
> I downgraded successfully! Any chance that the next upgrades down the
> road won't be broken? Also, did you remove the bad upgrades for good?
> just curious.

You should thank Devuan, not me :) The ascii repo was correctly
re-merged into Debian Stretch, and the "bad" upgrades in your system
(should) have been replaced with packages from Devuan Ascii. The next
upgrades on Ascii should work well, or even better, since there are a
few more packages which are being rebuilt to fix dependency problems
and to align their versions.

Actually, Ascii seems to be in a not-so-bad shape.

HND

KatolaZ