:: Re: [DNG] Post Office: was I have a…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Rick Moen
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Post Office: was I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
Quoting Steve Litt (slitt@???):

> Does Post Office work properly with IMAP?

http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Mail/muas.html says yes. (But I don't know if
I'd trust the guy who maintains that Web page. He's Scandinavian, and
my Tante Bjorg sternly warned me to never trust them.)

> What is toggletree?

No clue. Read the source?

I don't want to temper your ardour, but don't expect _too_ much of a
graphical X11 application that has been orphaned for 14 years. As
somebody -- Yogi Berra, Simone Signoret, Peter De Vries, some unknown
long-ago wit -- said, 'Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.'
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2013/07/06/nostalgia-is-not/