:: Re: [DNG] grsecurity ripoff by Goog…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Rick Moen
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] grsecurity ripoff by Google, with Linus' approval WAS: I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
Quoting Bruce Perens (bruce@???):

> The allegation is that customers receive a patch to GPL software and that
> the company makes it clear to the customers that this patch must not be
> redistributed.

What does 'make clear' amount to, though? This all sounds extremely
hazy and a bit melodramatic.

If I 'make clear' to you by waving a shillelagh meaningfully in your
direction that I'd keenly appreciate your handing over your wallet, that
is robbery. If I 'make clear' to you that I'll be annoyed at your
exercising your right of redistribution and might terminate your
software support contract, that's life in the big city.