:: Re: [DNG] grsecurity ripoff by Goog…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Arnt Gulbrandsen
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] grsecurity ripoff by Google, with Linus' approval WAS: I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
Please pay attention to what Linus actually wrote.

Linus complained about the patches, not the grsecurity code. I know (from
other threads) that he's not in love with the code either, but what he
actually complained about is the patches. Linus wants patches with clean
version history, and he wants commit messages that describe the problem
solved. More than one commit per problem is okay, but changing two
unrelated things in one commits is not.

Arnt