:: Re: [DNG] Trinity on Jessie
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Arnt Karlsen
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Trinity on Jessie
On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 12:29:01 +0000, Gary wrote in message
<CAEDMDrLwZg-GNRtN4VHbMWsr7_zZcLjQ2nQjqj_FoVKVei9KYg@???>:

> Follow up on my Trinity blurb the other day:
> '
> Don't shoot me !
> I put TDE (Trinity DE) on top of my DevJessie. Q4OS made their TDE
> available for Devuan Jessie - it won't work on ASCII or ceres.
> [I think they check the /etc/apt/sources.list; based on an attempt to
> put it on my ASCII version]

..weird choice, since we (Devuan) do not use systemd, we should
IMNTHO use the pre-systemd "For Wheezy (Debian 7.x)" lines in:
https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/DebianInstall and leave the
systemd Debian lines ("For Jessie (Debian 8.x)"), ("For Stretch
(Debian 9.x)"), ("For Buster (Debian 10.x)") etc, alone.

..test in progress.

Scenarios always come in sets of three: