:: Re: [DNG] some ASCII issues
Top Pagina
Auteur: Antony Stone
Aan: dng

https://wiki.debian.org/UsrMerge

> Nevermind if its old news already, I am blown away by this news...

https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/TheCaseForTheUsrMerge/ if
you want to start feeling annoyed as well as surprised.

Antony.

--
RTFM may be the appropriate reply, but please specify exactly which FM to R.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.