:: Re: [DNG] ..setnet.sh, wicd and hea…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Arnt Karlsen
À: dng
Anciens-sujets: Re: [DNG] ..setnet.sh, wicd and heads-0.2 scorn, was:..vdev box recovery ideas?
Sujet: Re: [DNG] ..setnet.sh, wicd and heads-0.2 scorn, was:..vdev box recovery ideas?
On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 21:18:48 +0100, KatolaZ wrote in message
<20170424201848.GW14814@???>:

> On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 09:14:23PM +0200, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>
> [cut]
>

> > ..in both cases we end users get tricked into bad things, the only
> > real difference is, systemd endpoint security is intentional and
> > controlled by _somebody_, while zsh+awesome endpoint security is
> > _accidential_, just because those 2 happen to work ever so great
> > for the heads developers, does not mean those 2 will work as great
> > for me and other whistleblowers.
> >

> There is an easy solution: go spin your own live distro. You can also
> use live-sdk for that ;)

..yes and yes, yes it's easier now than in my FG-clusterKnoppix days,
and yes it's easy to spin my own live whistleblower death trap distro.

..now, coming up with an useful live distro for whistleblowers is
a lot harder than protecting e.g. porn surfers privacy, and I still
have way too much supressive litigation coming my way, to do it myself.

Scenarios always come in sets of three: