:: Re: [DNG] I have a question about l…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Svante Signell
A: zap, dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
On Sat, 2017-06-17 at 05:59 -0400, zap wrote:
> okay, then. The computer I have it on needs some work anyways.

Hi zap,

Did you see my mail? I can send you the packages
libfdisk1     2.29.2-1+devuan1
util-linux    2.29.2-1+devuan1

until they are available if you are on i386. Then you can try openrc
out, just add to your /etc/apt/sources.list:
deb http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged ascii  main
deb http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/devuan ascii-proposed  main
for the other packages.
and
apt-get update
apt-get install ...

NOTE: If you are on real HW, please make sure you can recover in case
something goes wrong!!!

If you are on amd64 or some other arch I can send you the source files
(or you can install and build them yourself by: adding
deb-src http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/devuan     ascii-proposed  main

apt-get update
apt-get source util-linux (Does not work for me. The Sources file is
unfortunately empty)
apt-get build-dep util-linux
cd util-linux-2.29.2
dpkg-buildpackage -b
cd ../build-area
dpkg -i util-linux_2.29.2-1+devuan1_<your_arch>.deb libfdisk1_2.29.2-
1+devuan1_<your_arch>.deb

HTH