:: Re: [DNG] I have a question about l…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Hendrik Boom
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 08:55:44PM -0400, zap wrote:

> On 06/16/2017 05:22 PM, Rick Moen wrote:
> > Quoting zap (calmstorm@???):
> >
> >> how does one remove that package without removing anything else?
> >>
> >> I mean how do you remove it from being depended on by nearly every bit
> >> of software...
> >>
> >> I want to install openrc so that is why I ask...
> > The presence of libsystemd0, albeit annoying, doesn't prevent you from
> > installing and using OpenRC.
> >

> depends, for me I cannot install openrc without losing literately one
> hundred or more packages!
>
> for the record, I was not... troling... I am completely serious._

when I try install openrc, all it asks me to remove is sysv-rc.
I stopped aptitude at the stge where it tries to resolve incomptibilies by
recommending that packages be dropped. I didn't go further.

This is with Devuan jessie.

There must be something more going on in your system than mine.
I do have libsystemd0 installed.

-- hendrik