:: Re: [DNG] curl: (1) Protocol "http"…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: G.W. Haywood
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] curl: (1) Protocol "http" not supported or disabled in libcurl
Hi there,

On Fri, 16 Jun 2017, Taiidan@ wrote:

> When trying to run apt-get update with https I receive this error
>
> curl: (1) Protocol "http" not supported or disabled in libcurl

https://curl.haxx.se/docs/faq.html#Protocol_xxx_not_supported_or_di

Is there some compelling reason to want apt-get to use HTTPS? After
all, downloaded archives can be checked for integrity independently
of the transport mechanism.

Your problem description is a little vague, and I'd expect Devuan's
libcurl to support HTTPS. I wonder what exactly have you done to try
to make 'apt-get update' use https. Is 'curl' itself installed, and
how was it installed? Do you know if you have installed curl/libcurl
other than from packages? If you post the output of

dpkg --get-selections | grep curl
dpkg --get-selections | grep ssl

and

curl -V

it might shed some light.

Typing the error message into a search engine would probably give you
more useful help than I can give immediately.

--

73,
Ged.