:: Re: [DNG] Xfce4 task uninstalled on…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: KatolaZ
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Xfce4 task uninstalled on upgrade to ascii
On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 01:18:30PM +1000, Tom wrote:
> I've been having issues upgrading a standard Devuan Jessie install to
> Ascii. During upgrade, the task-xfce4-desktop package gets uninstalled and
> can't be installed afterwards due to dependency problems.
>
> Jessie has tasksel=3.33+devuan1.0 and Ascii has tasksel=3.33+devuan0.3
> which is preventing task-xfce4-desktop from being installed in Ascii. This
> is also causing a number of xfce4-* and other packages to be marked as not
> required and removable with apt-get autoremove.

[cut]

>  task-xfce-desktop : Depends: tasksel (= 3.33+devuan0.3) but 3.33+devuan1.0
> is to be installed
>                      Depends: xfce4 but it is not going to be installed
>                      Recommends: xfce4-mixer but it is not installable

Hi Tom,

the unmet dependency there might not be tasksel (which is a virtual
package) rather a chain of deps which goes down to dbus. Since an
updated version of dbus is now available in ascii's repos, you should
be able to dist-upgrade to ascii (we will come back to tasksel as
well, in due course).

My2Cents

KatolaZ