:: Re: [DNG] human reaable package ind…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Hendrik Boom
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] human reaable package index
On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 02:16:45PM -0400, fsmithred wrote:
> On 06/13/2017 11:01 AM, golinux@??? wrote:
> > On 2017-06-13 06:59, aitor wrote:
> >> Hi,

> >> The second one works for me.
> >>
> >>    Aitor.

> > ---------------------------------------
> >
> > Yes, for me also
> >
> > golinux
>

> There's also https://files.devuan.org/devuan_jessie/
> Each iso has a corresponding package list file.
>
> The searchable web interface is nice. The one that Debian provides
> conveniently also works for 99% of the packages in Devuan.

Agreed. So I use it. But it doesn't tell me which packages belong to
the 1% that isn't the same or doesn't have the same dependencies in
Devuan.

And sometimes I do want to know what packages are in ascii or ceres
instead of the jessie that's specified in my sources.list file.

Is it difficult to convert the packages.debian.org software that Deban
uses? Or is it just a matter of too many things to do?

-- hendrik