:: [devuan-dev] devuan developers meet…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jaromil
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: devuan-dev
Aihe: [devuan-dev] devuan developers meeting tonight

dear developers,

we have consolidated the practice of a weekly meeting for Devuan which
is a very healthy way to keep in touch and talk about plans and ideas
"almost in person" using IRC #devuan-dev but also video conferencing.

the meetings take place on wednesday at 22:30 CEST to facilitate all
timezones (I lost the link for the timezone calculator here sry)

tonight we may have nextime connecting from a flight, in case wifi is
on the airplane, and Ubi a dear friend of us who is working in a
company about to donate an hosted server to Devuan.

ciao