:: [DNG] new dbus packages for ASCII i…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: KatolaZ
À: dng
Sujet: [DNG] new dbus packages for ASCII in experimental -- PLEASE HELP TESTING
Hi All,

we have just built updated dbus packages for ascii. They are still in
experimental:

deb http://packages.devuan.org/devuan/ experimental main

and the current version number is 1.10.18-1+devuan2.2. This build
should fix the following bugs:

http://bugs.devuan.org/95
http://bugs.devuan.org/102

and also:

https://git.devuan.org/devuan-packages/dbus/issues/31

and should allow an alternative dependency path (through dbus-x11) for
many applications which otherwise will depend on systemd. But I am the
least adequate person to test dbus, since I am not using any of the
goodies which depend on it. So please, if you are using ascii with any
Desktop Environment, could you please hel testing those packages and
report any problem, so that we can move them to the main ascii repo
asap?

Thanks

KatolaZ