:: [devuan-dev] time to pull the plug …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Daniel Reurich
À: devuan developers internal list
Sujet: [devuan-dev] time to pull the plug on discourse.
Hi,

I think that we need to pull the plug on talk.devuan.org. It's
unsupported from a community standpoint, and I was willing to leave it
there for the time being, but now that hellekin has decided to try
rescue it, and use it a vehicle to launch attacks against other
contributors to our community, we need to pull the plug.

I'd suggest any content there that is worthy of being preserved needs to
be scraped, but we should setup an anouncement on the community page and
a redirect from talk.devuan.org to there.

What are your thoughts.

Thanks,
    Daniel.

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.