:: Re: [DNG] Onscreen keyboard
Página Inicial
Autor: aitor_czr
Para: Joachim Fahrner, Hendrik Boom, dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Onscreen keyboard
Hi Joachim,

El 07/06/17 a las 14:00, Hendrik Boom <hendrik@???> escribió:
> On Tue, Jun 06, 2017 at 02:41:04PM +0200, Joachim Fahrner wrote:
>> Hi all, can someone recommend an onscreen keyboard (for use in tablet
>> mode) with low dependencies and no systemd?
> There used to be one that was part of X. Is it still around? -- hendrik

Hi found this one:

https://github.com/Xlab/matchbox-keyboard

You need to install *libfakekey-dev*

After building the sources, it didn't work for me at the first time. But
doing a symlink in "/usr/share" pointing to
"/usr/local/share/matchbox-keyboard" it worked.

Here you are a screenshot:

http://gnuinos.org/matchbox-keyboard.png

Appearently, the snag is its limitation in respect of configuration
(only for US keyboards).

Cheers,

Aitor.