:: Re: [DNG] lost ability to execute
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Haines Brown
A: dng
Assumptes nous: Re: [DNG] lost ability to execute (somewhat resolved)
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] lost ability to execute
On Sun, Jun 04, 2017 at 10:42:43PM -0400, Robert Marmorstein wrote:
> Am I understanding correctly that you are running the Devuan installer
> executable from a running 32-bit Debian system?

No. The 32-bit Debian system is shutdown down, the Devuan installer key
is inserted and it is booted. I often upgraded Debian by installing a
new version on a new disk and do it with a chroot cross install. It
seems one can't chroot a 64 system from a 32 bit system, or at least I
haven't figured out how to do it.

Haines