:: Re: [unSYSTEM] i read the news toda…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: psy
A: aimee
CC: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] i read the news today

aimee@???:
>The blue garbage bin does not exist, but we together look and see a blue garbage bin and we for whatever reason agree that it is a blue garbage bin and not just shards of light? This is what we mean when we speak about the “Dreamtime” the “Dreaming” we are the poets of this “Dreamtime” and we are the “Dreaming” so much of what the ancients knew has been confirmed by Science. Yet we distance science from it when it is part of its explanation?

Language is so important on reality construction. I am agree with Amir,
we are facing a war of signs, symbols, tags, words... Same classes
system than in Feudalism but more candy because they make you think that
you are participating at some way.

I think that who rules language, can manage to create reality. This
people can tell you that "this bin is blue". Even if there is not any
bin there. Our battle will be on a mind abstracticon level. That's what
we need really to hack.

>where to go to from here… be angry… be sad… be afraid… but none of
>them will solve the problem…

But they are making you to become conscience of the problem. This is a
natural good first step.

Welcome home, Aimee. It was a pleasure to read you.