:: Re: [unSYSTEM] i read the news toda…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: aimee@aimeemaree.com
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] i read the news today
at the end of the day the poem is us the people and what we choose to be or allow ourselves to become?

In Australia I like to remind people, whether you like it or not you are born unto spiritual land. Whether you follow the ways of the tribes and choose to deny it thats your prerogative. But you don't get to remove yourself from the spirituality to which by your sheer nature of birth you are already in. So learn to at least respect it and if you shall seek to understand it least you be blind of all that is around you.

People talk about the “Dreamtime” and the concept and notion of the “Dreamtime” being when time was born… this could not be further from the truth. The “Dreamtime” is the dream we all agree to dream right now. Physics teaches us that the world we see does not exist this is not fairytale nonsense this is not “sewage” thought patterns it is maths, it is science? We see shards of light bouncing and even then that is a simplistic explanation of what occurs when our eyes take in the outside world and pass them through the many areas of our brain and inject memories and emotion to create this world that we all agree upon. The blue garbage bin does not exist, but we together look and see a blue garbage bin and we for whatever reason agree that it is a blue garbage bin and not just shards of light? This is what we mean when we speak about the “Dreamtime” the “Dreaming” we are the poets of this “Dreamtime” and we are the “Dreaming” so much of what the ancients knew has been confirmed by Science. Yet we distance science from it when it is part of its explanation?

Erwin Schrödinger was the first well that is always an odd thing to say isn't it when we ourselves are limited to the understanding of linear time ;) but we will use that word as it suits our understanding for the moment. Anyways i digress, he was the first physicist to write a paper shall we say in metaphysics, not sure if anyone has read it if not I recommend it, “The Arhitmatical Paradox, the oneness of the mind” it is a fascinating paper and he wrote many more.

Two paragraphs from the paper,

"The reason why our sentient, percipient and thinking ego is met nowhere within our scientific world picture can easily be indicated in seven words: because it is itself that world picture. It is identical with the whole and therefore cannot be contained in it as a part of it. But, of course, here we knock against the arithmetical paradox; there appears to be a great multitude of these conscious egos, the world is however only one.”

"There is obviously only one alternative, namely the unification of minds or consciousnesses, Their multiplicity is only apparent, in truth there is only one mind. This is the doctrine of the Upanishads.”

No let us return to the first concept, the dreaming. You see what the elders mean when they speak of the “dreaming” they mean just that the “dreaming” was not in the past, nor it is the present or the future. The “dreaming” is what exists at every point and every moment it is the dream that we all agree upon… So there lies the modern day dilemma or maybe the modern day paradox, if the world is abhorrent then it is only because we choose to dream it to be so? and maybe the “Arithmetic dilemma of ” is that we can change this dream, we can dream a better world? and as we are the music makers and we are the dreamers of the dream, it is up to us to create a better dream?

No that was a long answer, but I have been couped by for awhile with the truly madmen who would place a dollar sign on a drop of water and seek to understand the ocean… but I have also been known to ramble at times and hopefully somewhere amongst my rambles some kind of information becomes viable ;)

but to answer, we are the poets and the world is the dream… now the question falls to us, how do we boot the dream we want into exsistence? and the challenge also falls to us as the creators, the programmers, the makers, the tinkers, the thinkers?

— see what happens when they feed me covfefe