:: Re: [DNG] Running Devuan on a Beagl…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: devuanfanboy
CC: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Running Devuan on a BeagleBone Black?
See also vmdebootstrap which can automate the image building. I
remember having to modify slightly it's scripts in /usr/share. But it
should automate the building of that for you. See here:
https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/TI/BeagleBone.

The other way is a chroot install via ssh, which is more involved.