:: Re: [devuan-dev] Best way to start
Página Inicial
Autor: Aldemir Akpinar
Para: devuan developers internal list
Assunto: Re: [devuan-dev] Best way to start

> <snip>
> please consider that most of the libsystemd0-infected packages in
> jessie have been sanitised, and should be found in jessie-proposed. We
> planned to have a minor release when all of them have been fixed.
>
> We should find a nice way to rebase those changes onto ceres (the
> current problem is that the changelog would get borked...), and then
> let the packages "flow" from ceres to testting.
>
> Some relevant documentation about repackaging and putting the stuff
> into our workflow can be found here:
>
> https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=549
>
> <snip>

OK understood thanks. Any plans to put this information on devuan.org?
Another question is, what about the packages that have the infection on
debian testing and unstable but not
on jessie? One example I can see is irqbalance, I'm sure there are many
more.

I know the focus is currently on jessie, but I just wanted to see if I can
send a few pull requests for trivial bugs.
--
aldemir