:: [DNG] what if we simply mirror all …
Página Inicial
Autor: Arnt Karlsen
Para: dng
Tópicos Antigos: Re: [DNG] reportbug default bts
Assunto: [DNG] what if we simply mirror all non-linux Debian archs (hurd-i386, kfreebsd-amd64 and kfreebsd-i386) "and see what happens?" ; o), was: reportbug default bts
On Sun, 14 May 2017 20:39:25 +0100, KatolaZ wrote in message
<20170514193925.GL14814@???>:

> Nobody has denigrated anybody else :) Several people have simply
> reported that your fears might be somehow unjustified,

..hum, /usr/share/doc/radioclk/changelog.Debian.gz puts it:
"radioclk (1.0.ds1-12) unstable; urgency=low

  * We can't build on non-linux platforms, so don't bother. Set
    "Architecture: linux-any".
  * Make debian/copyright machine readable.
  * Minor tweaks to satisfy lintian advisories."

..looks like they are, er, prioritising systemd-compatible
architectures over non-systemd-compatible architectures... pretty
much leaving the guys playing these, "to their own devices."

..what if we simply mirror all non-linux Debian archs (hurd-i386,
kfreebsd-amd64 and kfreebsd-i386) "and see what happens?" ;o)

..for the guys playing with hurd-i386, kfreebsd-amd64 and kfreebsd-i386,
it would mean "copycats!!!" thru "nothing" to "a nice gesture", until
somebody fixes e.g. radioclk and puts it on a mirror... ;o)

..for me, it would mean I get a Devuan mirror up quickly, instead
of messing with amprolla etc to mirror Debian hurd, kfreebsd-amd64
kfreebsd-i386 + Devuan all else on low low low bandwidth...
We have the same mirror file tree structure, minus systemd and plus
our own 2 native and our 381 rebuilt packages, no?

Scenarios always come in sets of three: