:: Re: [DNG] reportbug default bts
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Hendrik Boom
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] reportbug default bts
On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 07:36:32PM +0200, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

> ..I came in woody time from the cold dropped Red Hat 7.3, I've
> dist-upgraded from woody and sarge to sid/wheezy, and from lenny
> to sid/Jessie. Only reason I left SuSE-5.2 (It rocked!), was
> I didn't know how to do "insmod -v sb16" to get audio. ;o)

Th upgrade from Debian/wheezy to Devuan/jessie was the smoothest I've
ever experienced.

Nonetheless, just in case, I started by making a copy of the entire
wheezy system in separate partitions on the same hard drive and making
sure the copy booted and ran properlym just in case sething would go
wrong. Nothing did -- this time.

I have had problems upgrading Debian in the past. Being able to reboot
to the old system was a godsend.

I don't remember all the reasons for failure in the past. one of them
was running out of space in the partition used for storing package
files.

-- hendrik