:: Re: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] [DNG] issues…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jaromil
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: devuan developers internal list
Αντικείμενο: Re: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] [DNG] issues after update from debian 8 to devuan 1.0rc2 (with fixes)

about gitlab's migration

On Fri, 12 May 2017, Daniel Reurich wrote:
> noted. I will look again at it tomorrow..

thanks. that's quite urgent and we have the new server up.

is that server being configured with ganeti on KVM?

I'm in contact with two sponsors who will likely give us two more
high-end machines (approx a xeon with 24 or 32gb ram and something
else) so it will be good to be ready to plug them into our new ganeti
network. For which I think we have to abandon the dream of having all
machines in the same colocation...

ciao