:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Democratic Confedera…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: psy
To: Juan S. Galt
CC: System undo crew
Betreff: Re: [unSYSTEM] Democratic Confederalism is better than Anarchism
Really interesting, many thanks for that.

Juan S. Galt:
> Alternative societal systems that can not defend from the military might of
> bigger nations are left with one option, diplomacy. And that means playing
> the political game.

What about play the educational (mind-hacking/hidden-task) social game,
first and start to use the political way as a secondary tool?.

I think that big political structures (institutions) are corrupted tools
created to work perpetually only on that way, with a more or less
extreme massive slavery conditions, that only depends on the moralistic
point of view about social economy and life forms rights, that have
those that reach that power and those that engage them to it. I mean
that, political arena is a limited box and to play on it, we need to
know how to "hack the rules" to expand our possibilities and have a
chance to win against the big financial monster.

For example, it is important for the common people to realize that with
a democracy system, we can theoretically change actors by using a "fair"
game (one "legal" citizen = one "legal" vote), but the main scene always
will be pragmatically protecting the same intellectual materialism
direction, for example, by using different levels of FUD. And that
perpetual system is the engine of the current societies and our main and
unique real problem.

That means also that for example, you can try to be a legally elected
council on a big municipal on your region, or you can try to politically
escalate with good intentions to serve for the common on other political
structures, trying to bypass all established hierarchy levels and
playing your best game of diplomacy, that you will never reach that
positions than can change drastically the conception of the human
meaning, because they are protected under property (legal) methodologies.

Remember that even violence can be justified under that political
arguments, so if we completely refuse to use the violence as a weapon,
then our main tool should be the justice system and not the political
system.

For example, let's take the UDHR [1] as a conceptual consensus base,
which is a document supposedly legally signed by all countries at the
world, and try to use it against them. This fact will be easily
identified by all social stratus, even those less educated as working
classes, chavs, etc, and will evidence I think more clearly than
alternative mass-media, all this fake political show that we are living
nowadays. So, if we evidence that the Human Rights are not protected by
any justice system in the world as should be, the direct-action will be
a social demand and a moral obligation.

But on the other hand, if we accept violence as a method, even as last
resource or as a form of self-defense against external aggressions, then
yes, no doubts about that, our way should be the political way.

Another example. Take a look to the mainstream political realities for
different countries on west-Occident, nowadays: Trump vs Hillary, Macron
vs LePen... This stupid fake show is more evident than ever and when
need to realize that when the show finish, will not be slots for "fair"
diplomacy methodologies and we will have a big transcendental battle
between rationality and irrational thinking, again.

Current capitalistic system will fall down as a big defeated monster,
destroying all on the way during the collapse. Including our current
political systems. Remember that it is a tower made during centuries
that will disappear just on a couple of weeks, and that others will try
to re-build after that. We need to secure our ethical (educational)
system first, because that moment will be our time to build our
previously tested alternative.

I think that the better sentence to define what I want to say is: we
need to be making "micro-politics" to create a nearly future
"macro-ethics" possible way.

> In other words, leveraging state power of other nations or one's own to
> increase the costs of having one's sovereignty attacked.

Almost using (their) actual Geo-political schema. I believe on the
"insider citizens". The universal ethical minds connected by love. Those
humans that are living temporally jailed on a failed system, but that
keep their attitude on life, trying to focuse their energies on a
collective goal. That pretty humans with more patient than a river but
with a fresh real feeling of to be part of the more biggest "free
humanity consciences nation" ever. Our real state.

---

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Declaration_of_Human_Rights