:: Re: [DNG] apt-get update issues tod…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Gregory Nowak
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] apt-get update issues today
On Sun, May 07, 2017 at 06:07:40AM -0500, hal wrote:
> Thank you, it appears now there is some problem with libudev1 and a package that was placed on hold.
>
>    E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
>    (new paste) https://pastebin.com/ky1EVGgL

> Could this be due to policykit-1? I think I told the system to never install that package for some

No, it appears like the udev you have installed is newer than the one
in jessie, and isn't therefore compatible with the older libudev1 in
jessie. I think you said you fixed your sources.list so that you only
have devuan jessie in there, right? I missed that when looking at your
first pastebin share. Anyway, if you're only using devuan jessie now,
I would tentatively suggest installing libudev1. That might force a
downgrade of udev to the version found in jessie. I do stand to be
corrected on this.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net