:: Re: [DNG] apt-get update issues tod…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: hal
A: Gregory Nowak, dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] apt-get update issues today
Gregory Nowak wrote on 05/07/2017 01:37 AM:
> What I suggest you do is apt-get install -f like the system
> suggested. Next,
> apt-get install linux-image-3.16.0-4-amd64 initramfs-tools udev

Thank you, it appears now there is some problem with libudev1 and a package that was placed on hold.

(new paste) https://pastebin.com/ky1EVGgL

Could this be due to policykit-1? I think I told the system to never install that package for some
reason.

# aptitude search Policy
ihA policykit-1 - framework for managing administrative policies and privileges