:: Re: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] network-mana…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: golinux
A: devuan developers internal list
Assumpte: Re: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] network-manager, KDE
On 2017-05-03 04:01, Jaromil wrote:
> On Wed, 03 May 2017, Daniel Reurich wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can somebody respond to Dimitris asking him to file a bug report -
>> preferably pointing to the patch or upstream commit that fixes the
>> issue
>> with plasma-nm. Also re-assure him that KDE is only being removed
>> from
>> the list of desktop options in the installer and only until such time
>> as
>> it can be made to work properly and have a devuan purpy theme included
>> in desktop base. We'd be more then happy to re-add it to the list of
>> installable desktops once these issues are resolved. Same goes for
>> gnome3 if anybody want's to do the work.
>
> ACK, thanks. yes I suspected there was a misunderstanding as this just
> relates to tasksel.
>
> I will reply him and happy to see KDE working in Devuan, parazyd has
> been fixing KDE5 in ascii already ! and the KDE can be powerful
> allies... so I hope that we can have the purpy desktop easily ported,
> are there some instructions about the new desktop-base organisation?
> I expect it to be much easier with your new setup...
>
> ciao

This conversation reminded me again of TDE. Dr. Nikolaus Klepp uses TDE
with a purpified 'Plastic' theme that we worked on some months ago. You
can find it here https://git.devuan.org/samhain/TDE-theme and the TDE
source is here https://www.trinitydesktop.org/ There is more info in
this thread: https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=539 I just wish
that those images were on purpy wallpaper instead of rocky! Maybe TDE
and Plastic theme could get packaged without too much difficulty? Would
be a great addition to Devuan.

golinux