:: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] network-manager,…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: devuan-dev
Assumpte: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] network-manager, KDE

received this mail on our freedom@ inbox which appears relevant

BTW golinux would you like also to have access on that mailbox?
is the freedom@??? account

as the traffic intensifies we need more people to help look at what is
relevant and somehow addressing short-term decisions like this one