Til: devuan-dev
Emne: [devuan-dev] meeting notes, RC2 roadmap

round-up after our meeting today:

## RC2 issues (tentative date May 5th -- packages ready by May 3rd):

just bug fixes - not anything new (rrq)

- get all missing packages in (debbugs, updated xfce4 etc.)
- Remove GNOME and KDE from DE options (need a change to the control file of tasksel, remove the virtual package --
    (Centurion - KatolaZ)
- firmware to be added to the live isos (just install the packages in both live-iso and minimal-live -- put a script to remove the packages)
  make a script that removes the non-free firmware packages from the live desktop and minimal versions.
    (KatolaZ - fsmithred)
- cat /etc/*-release: SUPPORT_URL="http://www.devuan.org/support/" is a 404  should be https://devuan.org/os/community  *
  the support page needs to be created, same more or less as os/community now plus links to local consultancies
  move the partners section from outreach to os/community and link os/community in os-release
    (Jaromil)
- servus.at is a first sponsor for Devuan hosting our fulcanelli, will state in community as partner
- more detailed and direct list on a web page about how to give help and get involved https://devuan.org/os/ways-to-help
    (golinux and jaromil) - add directions also for bigger tasks (open hardware -> h-node)
- pin down the backports, provide the pin by default
    (to be tested) see https://packages.devuan.org/merged/dists/jessie-backports/InRelease
- remove link to discourse in git.devuan.org - move to dev1galaxy
    (Centurion)
- create /etc/debian_version as symlink to /etc/devuan_version (or make it same file)
    (low prio -- KatolaZ)
- os-prober
- popcon?
    (KatolaZ)
- fix the README on CD/DVD; it says "Debian" every where esp in links (jaromil)
- Financial report? (jaromil - manuela)
  on friday we'll do our EU VAT report for dyne.org, after that will be quick and easy to update about Devuan
  as we have the whole 2016 archived. estimated ~15k total and ~5k spent, we'll see

ciao!