:: Re: [DNG] jessie-vdev2 iso, was ..v…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Adam Borowski
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] jessie-vdev2 iso, was ..vdev box recovery ideas?, was: gvfs depends on libsystemd0
On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 08:00:19AM -0400, fsmithred wrote:
> On 04/24/2017 09:04 PM, Joel Roth wrote:
> > Running under qemu, the key combinations I would use to get
> > to a virtual console, such as Ctrl-Alt-2, or even
> > Ctrl-Alt-Backspace exit the qemu grab.
>
> I don't know how to drop to console in qemu. I get the same as you (host
> system drops to console.) In virtualbox, right-ctrl-F2 works.

Generic always(?) working but inconvenient answer:
press ctrl-alt-2, type "sendkey ctrl-alt-f1" ↵, press ctrl-alt-1

Most qemu frontends have additional ways to send common key combinations
and/or to capture all keyboard, but they seem to be unique to every
frontend, so you'd better google your specific setup.

--
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁