:: Re: [DNG] jessie-vdev2 iso, was ..v…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: fsmithred
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] jessie-vdev2 iso, was ..vdev box recovery ideas?, was: gvfs depends on libsystemd0
On 04/24/2017 09:04 PM, Joel Roth wrote:
>> jessie-vdev2 iso:
>> http://distro.ibiblio.org/refracta/files/experimental/
>
> Thanks for this. It is nice to have a running example
> of a linux system with vdev!
>
>> Notes:
>> - boots to console, startx to get to openbox
>
> The console isn't available in my testing.
>
> When I run this (under qemu) all boot menu choices I tested started
> openbox. And X is always respawned after I kill it.
>
> Running under qemu, the key combinations I would use to get
> to a virtual console, such as Ctrl-Alt-2, or even
> Ctrl-Alt-Backspace exit the qemu grab.
>
> regards,

Oh right. It only boots to console after you install it. That's because
live-config scripts will enable auto-login to desktop and console. To
disable that in a live session, press TAB at the boot menu and edit the
chosen boot entry to add 'noautologin noxautologin'.

I don't know how to drop to console in qemu. I get the same as you (host
system drops to console.) In virtualbox, right-ctrl-F2 works.

fsmithred