:: [DNG] jessie-vdev2 iso, was ..vdev …
Top Pagina
Auteur: Joel Roth
Aan: dng
Oude Onderwerpen: Re: [DNG] ..vdev box recovery ideas?, was: gvfs depends on libsystemd0
Onderwerp: [DNG] jessie-vdev2 iso, was ..vdev box recovery ideas?, was: gvfs depends on libsystemd0
On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 08:43:35AM -0400, fsmithred wrote:
> >> If you want to try the October live iso, let me know.
> jessie-vdev2 iso:
> http://distro.ibiblio.org/refracta/files/experimental/

Thanks for this. It is nice to have a running example
of a linux system with vdev!

> Notes:
> - boots to console, startx to get to openbox

The console isn't available in my testing.

When I run this (under qemu) all boot menu choices I tested started
openbox. And X is always respawned after I kill it.

Running under qemu, the key combinations I would use to get
to a virtual console, such as Ctrl-Alt-2, or even
Ctrl-Alt-Backspace exit the qemu grab.

regards,

--
Joel Roth