:: Re: [DNG] reportbug, unable to conn…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: KatolaZ
A: dng
Assumptes nous: Re: [DNG] reportbug, unable to connect to devuan bts
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] reportbug, unable to connect to devuan bts
On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 10:56:04AM -0700, Gregory Nowak wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 10:09:39PM +0100, KatolaZ wrote:
> > all the known outstanding issues which were not just bare comments
> > have been already imported in bugs.devuan.org (and most of them have
> > also been fixed and closed).
>
> Here's one example why I asked about this. I filed an issue on gitlab
> against apt-cacher-ng a while ago:
>
> <https://git.devuan.org/cyteen/apt-cacher-ng/issues/1>
>
> However, when I search for the apt-cacher-ng package on
> bugs.devuan.org, I'm told that the package apt-cacher-ng doesn't
> exist, and that no bugs have been filed against it.
> Greg

Hi Greg,

thanks for your patience. Your issue was already in bugs.devuan.org
(since the 24th March):

https://bugs.devuan.org/db/31/31.html

and has been closed on April 14th (by myself, actually), since
depending on libsystemd0 is not considered a bug for packages in
Devuan Jessie. We know the full list of packages in jessie which
depend on libsystemd0, but the dep is not harmful in Jessie, since
libsystemd0 does nothing if systemd is not running as pid1.

My2Cents

KatolaZ