:: Re: [DNG] ..vdev box recovery ideas…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: fsmithred
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] ..vdev box recovery ideas?, was: gvfs depends on libsystemd0
On 04/24/2017 10:39 AM, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 08:43:35 -0400, fsmithred wrote in message
> <1b574913-ccd5-2395-1c8d-2647d7e4061c@???>:
>
>> On 04/24/2017 07:21 AM, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>>> On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 05:18:32 -0400, fsmithred wrote in message
>>> <b9fe011d-1f20-02db-ed10-8f67bcee3104@???>:
>>
>> <snip>

>>> ..yup, url?
>>>

>> jessie-vdev2 iso:
>> http://distro.ibiblio.org/refracta/files/experimental/
>>
>> Notes:
>> - boots to console, startx to get to openbox
>> - If you want to get rid of the desktop background, it's in the
>> spacefm settings.
>> - usernames:passwords are root:root and user:user
>> - There's a gear icon on the panel that opens a terminal running
>> the... (I forget what it's called) script that lets you switch
>> between udev and vdev. I assume that it still works, but I didn't
>> test it on this install.
>> - I think I have it set to not install recommends.
>> - *systemd* is pinned, so no libsystemd0 or libpam-systemd
>>
>> (these are older than the vdev in the repo)
>> vdevd-2.0.2, libudev_compat_1.2.1, vdev-initramfs_1.2.7
>>
>> fsmithred
>
> ..thanks, DL in progress. :o)

Update: I removed the 4.9rt kernel and replaced it with the regular
4.9-bpo kernel. System still boots, and the live iso I made with it boots.

http://paste.debian.net/929150/
I ran a diff on the kernel configs, but I don't see anything obvious. A
few months ago, there were problems with the 4.8-bpo kernel and live-boot.
Some overlayfs and nls_ascii were missing from the initrd. That was fixed
in the 2017 version of live-boot.

fsmithred