:: Re: [DNG] BAD sig with Devuan Jessi…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Rick Moen
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] BAD sig with Devuan Jessie 1.0.0-RC
Quoting Miroslav Rovis (miro.rovis@???):

> Also I was a little too harsh toward Rick. Sorry!

Not the slightest offence taken. I was just trying to help you and
others deal with the reality that all mailing lists necessarily have
message size limits, for very obvious reasons. I'm glad you were able
to work around that and help Devuan Project.

>    [34]Creative Commons License
>    The works on www.CroatiaFidelis.hr, if not otherwise stated, are
>    licensed under [35]Creative Commons
>    Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

It's a very useful licence tailored for the situation of non-software
cultural works. You should be aware that it is not deemed an open
source / free-software licence, on account of the withholding of
commercial-usage rights.