:: Re: [DNG] BAD sig with Devuan Jessi…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Miroslav Rovis
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] BAD sig with Devuan Jessie 1.0.0-RC
On 170423-22:30+0200, Miroslav Rovis wrote:
> ... But the hashes *are* there
> in my previous mail, and thanks to PGP they are verifiably exactly what
> I sent...)... But I'll see to the missing information. I'm now starting
> more serious work on this.

Thanks, Rick for your judgement in the other reply. I appreciate it.

But, kind readers, it's just not such small thing if a hash of the
system that you want to install does not verify for you...

And it can be seen in all the details for those who want to investigate
it. It is the truth there about the two exact events on the network:

+++++++++++++++++++++++
BAD sig on Devuan ISO
https://www.croatiafidelis.hr/foss/cap/cap-170423-devuan-iso-sig/
+++++++++++++++++++++++

It's not simple at all... I'll write more, probably at least one more
page, but the facts are now there.

Pls. note the difference btwn what, say this same email in my frozen
archive shows (take notice of the attachments, they'll be missing in the
other lurker below, the official live lurker):
https://www.croatiafidelis.hr/foss/devuan/lurker/message/20170423.152414.27ee0859.en.html
and (the attachments are not in the top right corner of that same email
as in my frozen lurker linked above):
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20170423.152414.27ee0859.en.html
Why is that so?

I would like to show, in the next page under
https://www.croatiafidelis.hr/foss/cap/cap-170423-devuan-iso-sig/
how both the PGP and the SSL-keys decryption really helps to
undeniability of this particular case. I really wasn't inventing... In
case readers thought so, they should now be dissuaded.

I will be able to extract what you can see in the second cleaner pair
(with the timestamp "170423_2102", which is just after 9 p.m. last
night) that I downloaded with wget...

Good night, if there is any sleep left for me... I hoped to be
installing Devuan, but this problem caught with me... Pretty nervous and
excruciating time I've had...
--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia