著者: Rick Moen
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] BAD sig with Devuan Jessie 1.0.0-RC
Quoting Miroslav Rovis (miro.rovis@???):

> Thanks, Rick Moen (in the other short reply, where he suggested pasting
> somewhere, what? the trace?, probably not...

Binary data obviously isn't a match for PasteBin, but can go onto
many other free hosting sites for files.

It's worth going to that small amount of extra work to avoid pushing out
an 83kB file out to a large number of mailing list subscribers (plus the
archive), only a small number of whom are likely to want it. My own
personal netiquette rule of thumb is _never_ post a binary file (at
most, its URL from hosting), and think twice about including more than a
couple of screenfulls of text.